Reds Reach Purpose
Reds Reach aims to make volleyball more accessible to enable a wider range of participants to engage in volleyball, and offer new opportunities to better support our current members.
Reds Reach focuses on three key areas:
- Adaptive Volleyball participation;
- Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) participation; and
- Mental health support for members in the Reds community.
Reds Reach Programs
Currently, Reds Reach is delivering on its objectives via the facilitation of the programs below:
1. Adaptive Volleyball Participation:
- All Abilities Volleyball Program (Reds Volleyball Association)
- Sitting Volleyball Program (Reds Volleyball Association)
- Clontarf Aboriginal College Junior Volleyball Program (Reds Volleyball Association)
- Edmund Rice Centre WA Junior Volleyball Programs (Reds Volleyball Association)
3. Mental Health Support for Members of Reds Community
- Partnering with Outside the Locker Room as the Mental Health Partner of the Association (Reds Volleyball Association)
- Running workshops and seminars for current WAVL players (Reds Volleyball Club & Reds Junior Volleyball Club)