Reds State League & Divisons
- WAVL competition runs from May to September
- Games are played on a Sunday (with Friday night or Saturday games also fixtures)
- Divisions is suitable for any ability – ages 15 and older
- Reds Membership and WAVL Platinum Membership RequiredPreseason /Trials
- Reds preseason – February and March in the lead up to trials for the WAVL State League and Division teams.Training
- Aquinas College Gym
- State League / Reserves Squads train twice a week
- Divisions teams train once a week
Reds Junior Volleyball League
- Junior League is a competition run by Volleyball WA for School Years 7-12
- Competition runs during Terms 2 and 3 at various venues
- One hour matches on Friday nights – start times are between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Training once per week – Aquinas College Gym (and other school venues if required)
- Reds Membership and WAVL Platinum Membership Required
Reds SpikeZone – Kids Volley
- SpikeZone is a modified version of Volleyball designed for primary school students, years 3 to 6 – where they can learn volleyball in a fun, game orientated learning environment with accredited coaches.
- Runs each term with one hour sessions at Aquinas and Penrhos.
- Price includes Membership
Reds Beach Volleyball
- Coaching by accredited coaches with national and international experience
- Commences October – junior boys and girls as well as senior men and women
- Sessions held at Sand Sports Nedlands involve a combination of fitness, skills and match-play simulation.
Sign up for Reds News
Sign up to receive notification of volleyball season information, try-outs, events and news.
Get in touch…
Aquinas College Gym
Mount Henry Road,
P.O. Box 102
Applecross, WA 6953