Sign up for Reds News
Please check out the NEWS tab above for current information.
Information on all Reds programs, events and news are sent out to our subscribers as soon as they become available, if you cannot find the information you require below please complete this form to receive our next newsletter.
Visit our latest Newsletter here.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up-to-date with all things Reds!
Please Note: To participate in any Reds Volleyball program (other than SpikeZone Kids Volley) you must be a minimum VWA Gold Member.
- WAVL competition runs from May to September
- Games are played on a Sunday (with Friday night or Saturday games also fixtures)
- Divisions is suitable for any ability – ages 15 and older
- Reds Membership and WAVL Platinum Membership RequiredPreseason /Trials
- Reds Pre-Season – February and March in the lead up to trials for the WAVL State League and Division teams.
- WAVL Gold or Platinum Membership Required.Training
- Aquinas College Gym
- State League / Reserves Squads train twice a week
- Divisions teams train once a week
- Junior League is a competition run by Volleyball WA for School Years 7-12
- Competition runs during Terms 2 and 3 at various venues
- One hour matches on Friday nights – start times are between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Training once per week – Aquinas College, Penrhos College or Santa Maria College
- Reds Membership and WAVL Platinum Membership are required
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Junior League program is very popular and can only run with the support and assistance of volunteers. If you can assist in any way possible please make contact with our Club and offer your support.
- SpikeZone is a modified version of Volleyball designed for primary school students, years 3 to 6 – where they can learn volleyball in a fun, game orientated learning environment with accredited coaches.
- Runs each term with one hour sessions at Aquinas and Penrhos.
- Price includes Reds and VWA Membership
Reds Beach Volleyball
- Coaching by accredited coaches with national and international experience
- Commences October – junior boys and girls as well as senior men and women
- Sessions held at Sand Sports Nedlands and Curtin University involve a combination of fitness, skills and match-play simulation.
Get in touch…
Aquinas College Gym
Mount Henry Road,
P.O. Box 102
Applecross, WA 6953
Please check the information above and if you still have any queries please complete the form below.