Important Information for Athletes
Please complete the registration below to be graded into a State League or Divisions team for the 2022 Western Australian Volleyball League season.
- Once this form has been completed, athletes will be emailed with information regarding a training session to attend and trial.
- Experienced and advanced indoor volleyball athletes are encouraged to select in the form to trial at a State League and Division 1 session. All other athletes are encouraged to trial at a Division 2+ session.
- After trialling for a team at a training session, athletes will be emailed with selection information and details regarding training for the squad or team they have been selected in.
- The trial fee will serve as a first membership fee instalment for athletes. The increased trial fee is a result of a majority of clubs agreeing to mandate a common WAVL Trial Fee across clubs.
- The designated parking location for Reds athletes at Aquinas College is in the main College carpark. Please enter Aquinas College via the Mount Henry Road entrance and park in the main carpark. No parking is permitted on the grassed area next to the gym or at any other parking location in the College. Players or parents who park in locations other than the main carpark may be required to move their vehicles during trainings or matches at the request of Aquinas College ground-staﬀ.
- Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
All attendees MUST register online prior to stepping on court.
*Please Note: All athletes that wish to take part in a Reds Volleyball program must have a minimum Volleyball WA Gold or Platinum Membership.