Important Information for Athletes
- The State League and Division 1 Trials location has changed from Aquinas College to Penrhos College for the sessions on Tuesday 11 January and Thursday 13 January.
- Athletes who are unable to attend these trial sessions can register via the form below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your availability. An invite to a training session will be emailed to athletes and this training will will serve as your trial session.
- If you are unable to make one of the sessions please email email@example.com and the selectors will be made aware of your availability.
- Following the completion of each trial period, athletes will be emailed with selection information and details regarding training for the squad or team they have been selected in.
- Athletes who are selected in a State League or Division 1 team will commence training on Monday 17 January and are required to register for State League and Division 1 Preseason Trainings via the following link: Preseason Training
- Athletes who are are not selected in a Reds or Reds Junior State League or Division 1 team, will be allowed to trial in the Division 2+ trials free of charge and are encouraged to participate in the Open Preseason Trainings.
- The venue for State League and Division 1 trials may change depending on facility availability. Athletes will be emailed to confirm the venue for trials in the days prior to the first trial session.
- Experienced and advanced indoor volleyball athletes are encouraged to trial at the State League and Division 1 Trials. All other athletes are encouraged to trial at the Division 2+ Trials.
- Athletes must arrive to the venue 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the session to check-in and register their attendance.
- Athletes are required to attend a minimum of 1 trial session, however athletes are encouraged to attend both sessions to ensure selectors can accurately grade players into the correct team.
- The trial fee will serve as a first membership fee instalment for athletes. The increased trial fee is a result of a majority of clubs agreeing to mandate a common WAVL Trial Fee across clubs.
- The designated parking location for Reds athletes is in the main Aquinas College carpark. Please enter Aquinas College via the Mount Henry Road entrance and park in the main carpark. No parking is permitted on the grassed area next to the gym or at any other parking location in the College. Players or parents who park in locations other than the main carpark may be required to move their vehicles during trainings or matches at the request of Aquinas College ground-staﬀ.
All attendees MUST register online prior to stepping on court.
*Please Note: All athletes that wish to take part in a Reds Volleyball program must have a minimum Volleyball WA Gold or Platinum Membership.